Transfer Your WhatsApp Group Chats to Telegram
Sadly, there’s no direct choice to import WhatsApp group chats on Telegram. Nonetheless, it’s not fully not possible. We have now a workaround that requires you to create a brand new group on Telegram, get the invite hyperlink and use the identical emigrate individuals out of your WhatsApp teams simply and effectively.
Step 1- Create a New Group on Telegram
- Open Telegram in your telephone.
- Click on the Pen icon on the backside proper nook.
- On the subsequent display, click on on New Group.
- Add at the very least one member and proceed.
Step 2- Get the Group Invite Hyperlink
- Open the Group dialog and faucet the group title on the prime.
- Now, click on on Add Member.
- On the subsequent display, click on on Invite to Group Through Hyperlink to get the group invite hyperlink.
Step 3- Share the Invite Hyperlink to WhatsApp Group
- Copy the Group Invite hyperlink from Telegram.
- Then, open WhatsApp and head to your group.
- Right here, paste the invite hyperlink.
The members in your WhatsApp group can now rapidly be a part of the Telegram group by clicking in your hyperlink. You may also straight ship the invite hyperlink to the WhatsApp group by clicking Share > WhatsApp > Your Group Identify.
Telegram Group Limits
Telegram permits as much as 200,000 members in a single group, which is insane in comparison with WhatsApp’s mere 256-member cap. Moreover, it additionally helps replies, mentions, and hashtags in group chats.
Like WhatsApp, you can also make voice and video calls on Telegram, even in group chats. Nonetheless, group video calls are at present within the testing part and but to be rolled out.
This was a fast information on how one can transfer your WhatsApp group chats to Telegram with ease. Since each are totally different platforms, you can not straight switch chats or teams from WhatsApp to Telegram. Nonetheless, the above technique will certainly make the migration simpler for you and others.